18 days ago
Job Id: 10981
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions qualifications.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Overhauls and repairs clutch systems, brake systems, charging systems, hydraulic systems, starter systems, cooling systems, exhaust systems, electrical systems and other major components of fleet and equipment.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Commercial Driver’s License - A (CDL-A) is required
- Proven Field Service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.