about 1 month ago
30 Mar 00:00
Field Service Engineer
Las Vegas, NV
Full time with Benefits
Job Id: 6446
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer in our Las Vegas, NV location for our client in manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products.
- Provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and installation of 480V – 36kV switchgear, ATS, circuit breakers and generator control systems.
- Build develop and maintaining exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Provide technical training programs for customers.
- Ability to track and submit project reports in a timely manner.
- Successful and timely completion of assigned Field Service activities to meet customer functional. requirements.
- Support of Testing New Product Development (NPD) projects as assigned.
- Support Technical Call Desk for customers.
- Execution of continuous improvements projects as assigned.
- PLC/HMI programming of projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 5-7 years of hands on experience installing, commissioning and troubleshooting electrical distribution systems including, LV and MV switchgear, ATSs and automation controls.
- Past Field Service work history with an OEM or reputable service company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 years of PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting experience: Allen Bradley, GE Automation, Modicon, Omron, Wonderware, Indusoft, Red Lion, Advantech etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with various industrial communication protocols.
- Advanced understanding and ability to interpret detailed electrical schematics.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Prefer OSHA 30 hour, MSHA, NFPA 70-E training and certifications.
- Ability to work independently and in remote locations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.