27 days ago
03 Jun 00:00
Field Service Engineer
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6518
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are seeking a Field Services Engineer to join our client in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.This role will be responsible for performing interference analysis, spectrum analysis, and resolution of immediate on-site issues in an independent and resourceful way. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in building a career with an industry leader.
- Evaluate collected data and provide written reports
- Represent the company during customer interface on service-related projects
- Cross-train with Applications Engineers and R&D Engineers to support customer interaction and product development needs
- Be the Voice of the Customer/User and provide input to New Product Development team on technology trend
- Provide product and technology training to colleagues and customers when needed
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or related field.
- 5 years of experience in field service or technical support role in the RF industry.
- Ability to operate RF instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, calibrated antenna and other instrumentation as required.
- Able to travel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.