Las Vegas, Nevada
12 days ago
Field Service Engineer
Las Vegas, NV
Job Id: 7934
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, testing and installation of 480V – 36KV switchgear, ATS, circuit breakers and generator control systems.
- Responsible to provide technical training for customers and employees on new and existing systems.
- Responsible to track and submit project reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for support of testing new project development as assigned.
- Associates or Technical Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent or 10 years of technical experience in the Power Generation or similar Industry.
- At-least 5 years of hands-on experience installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting electrical distribution systems including LV, MV switchgear, ATSs and automation control.
- At-least 3 years of PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting experience: Allen Bradley, GE Automation, Omron etc.
- Willing to travel 50% - 70%.
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.