11 days ago
Field Service Engineer
Job Id: 8523
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide product support including start-up, commissioning, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, and installation.
- Responsible for utilizing equipment with the following: electricity, electronic boards, small valves, gaskets, network products, tubing, actuators, sensors, handheld configuration terminals, bearings, cabling, computers, pneumatics, water, and air.
- Responsible to provide technical training for customers and employees on new and existing systems.
- Responsible to track and submit project reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for support of testing new project development as assigned.
- Responsible for promoting service contracts, service upgrades, training and other service solutions that provide a value to the customer.
- Four-year degree or Associates or Technical Degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent or years of technical experience.
- Previous field service experience is a plus on DCS systems, measurement systems or analytical type equipment utilizing electronic / electrical and mechanical skills.
- Electrical and/or electronic knowledge is a requirement (Electro- Mechanical combined skill set is preferred) Pulp and Paper experience is a plus.
- A strong troubleshooting background, mechanical aptitude, and logical way of thinking to isolate problems is required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.