8 days ago
Field Service Engineer-Pathology
Job Id: 8900
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Help in Installation and optimization of hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
- Analyses and resolves product performance problems.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs
- Attend to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Offer fully integrated solutions including peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience - biomedical technician, electro-mechanical, IVD instrumentation or other related experience ·
- Experience with electronic principles, fluidics, pneumatics, electromechanical devices, troubleshooting techniques and diagnostic skills ·
- Hands on in IT terminology such as IP addresses, Windows Server Environment, and firewalls, etc. · Experience with connecting IT equipment to networks and/or IT course work and/or certifications such as A+ certification is a plus but not required
- Must possess a Valid driver’s license
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.