21 days ago
Field Service Technician
Job Id: 12747
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to perform scheduled minor and major centrifuge maintenance and repair work at customer site
- Must always arrive to the job site on time.
- Must always obtain customer approval for major parts not included in original quote and confirm in report.
- Must provide feedback on customer opportunities like parts, service and equipment
- Must be able to learn to identify the process issues and must document in the report.
- Must plan to and arrange the returns for the unused items/parts.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience of centrifuge repair, maintenance and or operating experience.
- Must be good with computers.
- Must be flexible with working hours
- Must be open to travel for work.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.