about 1 month ago
30 Mar 00:00
Field Service Technician
Las Vegas, NV
Full time with Benefits
Job Id: 6445
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician in our Las Vegas, NV location for our client in manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products.
- Perform all aspects of testing and maintenance of electrical power distribution system.
- Perform instrument transformer tests, power transformer testing, automatic transfer switch. troubleshooting, low and medium voltage circuit breaker testing, all equipment associated with distribution equipment testing.
- Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
- Completion of assigned project field preventative maintenance activities are successfully completed on time and meet customer functional requirements.
- Startup, modify and troubleshoot Automatic Transfer Switches and Controllers (ATSs).
- Build, develop and maintain exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Provide detailed and timely follow-up to customer requests.
- Support Technical Call Desk for customers.
- Develop written standard testing and maintenance procedures for breaker, switchgear and relay testing.
- Recommend design modifications of equipment and provide instruction for installation.
- QA review of engineering drawings.
- Associate’s or Technical degree in Electrical or Electronics preferred.
- 5+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding and ability to interpret detailed electrical schematics & mechanical drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in remote locations.
- NETA/NICET Certified (ETT Level II or higher) in electrical equipment testing.
- Prefer OSHA 30 hour, MSHA, NFPA 70-E training.
- Must be US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.