7 months ago
Field Diesel Mechanic
Job Id: 7103
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair and maintenance of diesel engines that power many types of equipment, such as excavators, loggers, and cranes.
- Responsible for repairing diesel engines and all the components that help to make the engines operate efficiently.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, performing start-ups, and inspecting low to high voltage electrical systems, and moderately complex relay calibration and power metering.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have experience working on excavators, loggers, wheel loaders, cable and hydraulic cranes and many more off-highway trucks/equipment.
- Must be able to travel 100%.
- Basic welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.