about 1 month ago
Field Service Technician
Job Id: 8124
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform instrument transformer tests, power transformer testing, automatic transfer switch troubleshooting, low and medium voltage circuit breaker testing, all equipment associated with distribution equipment testing.
- Startup, modify and troubleshoot Automatic Transfer Switches and Controllers (ATSs).
- Develop written standard testing and maintenance procedures for breaker, switchgear and relay testing.
- Build, develop and maintain exemplary customer and vendor relationships while maintaining a high level of quality and technical service.
- Perform all aspects of testing and maintenance of electrical power distribution system.
- Associate’s or Technical degree in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent of 3+ years of technical experience
- Basic understanding and ability to interpret detailed electrical schematics & mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of programming control and automation equipment typically used in power generation systems or similar industries (e.g. PLC, HMI Displays, engine controllers, protective relays, load sharing/synchronizing controllers)
- Ability to work independently and in remote locations
- NETA/NICET Certified (ETT Level II or higher) in electrical equipment testing
- Prefer OSHA 30 hour, MSHA, NFPA 70-E training
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.