over 1 year ago
Job Id: 5275
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, PTO and it is a Direct Hire Position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Planning execution of site procedures and the execution of construction projects.
- Monitor and comply with project safety& amp. Must comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Must be in accordance with all safety codes and regulations.
- Coordinate schedules for subcontractors.
- Conduct meetings and inspections throughout process of projects.
- Document program in company software.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent about equipment plans, budgeting and laboring costs, material control and inventory and tracking management.
- Document safety training, safety photos, daily reports, subcontractor meetings etc.
- Handle Job Labor relations
- Maintain on site record of documents and always coordinate with Project Superintendent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 4 years of ground-up construction experience.
- Deep knowledge of General Construction practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of understanding document reading, methods, materials and understanding of survey methods.
- Cost control experience and basic accounting procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Using scheduling tools such as Procore, Viewpoint and MS Project.
- Great Interpersonal skills with great communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
Do you have experience in Ground-Up Construction?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Do you have in depth knowledge of General Construction practices?
Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
What are your salary expectations?