Edison, New Jersey
26 days ago
Fill/Gel Prep Technician
Job Id: 10776
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a global leading company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate a blending machine independently and in a team environment to ensure accurate batch record documents.
- Responsible for overseeing manufacturing and batch record processes.
- Document process per SOP and verify labels with records.
- Advise supervisor of equipment or product needed on machines.
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times.
- At Least 2 years’ experience working the manufacture processes of drugs and medications.
- Must have Knowledge of GMP standards
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Proficient in Writing and Math required
- Ability to Stand/Walk for most of the day
- Able to perform job safety practices adhering to standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices without endangering the health or safety of self or others.
- Contract to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.