4 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5127
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance. As well as life insurance, 401k and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Effectively resolving customer deductions in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for tracking and reconciling billings.
- Analyzing cost for various expense categories.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring price schedules for various customers.
- Developing and monitoring price schedules.
- Preparing monthly profit and loss schedules as well as follow-up analysis.
- Responsible for various analyses for special reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills as well as problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, commissions, percentages as well as volume.
- Must be able to define problems and collect data as well as establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Required to have extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Google Suite, accounting software, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory and manufacturing software.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Room to grow in the company
Ask for Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
Do you have strong problem-solving skills?
How many years of experience do you have in the Financial field?
How much experience do you have with Microsoft Office?
What accounting software are you familiar with?
What is the salary you are looking for?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?