29 days ago
30 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6151
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to performs a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports, providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting and participating with the monthly close processes.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Responsible to ensures application and compliance with Regal accounting policies and procedures, US GAAP, IFRS accounting and compliance rules and laws.
- Responsible to contributes to team efforts of the Industrial Systems BU’s by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA preferred.
- CPA, ACA preferred
- At-least 3 years’ financial analysis and reporting experience in global manufacturing organization.
- At-least 2 years Public accounting firm experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.