Des Plaines, Illinois
20 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Financial Analyst II
Location: Des Plaines, IL
- Responsible to conduct analysis and prepare forecasts and operational results reporting in the function, as well as all assist in other aspects of its financial planning and reporting.
- Responsible to conduct analysis for the Transportation, Distribution, Sourcing, and other key areas to create accurate and timely reporting of business results.
- Responsible to identify, issues, trends, and all other relevant financial issues to the Finance Manager to help support in communications to Strategic Sourcing and Logistics VP and other Executive Leaders.
- Responsible to utilize financial tools to explain key business metrics (margin management, freight costs, freight forecasts, contract terms, material inflation/deflation inventory management, etc.).
- Responsible to prepare effective reporting and summary tools to share accurate and timely functional financial performance information
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA preferred.
- At-least 3 years’ financial analysis and reporting experience in global manufacturing organization.
- Experience in Big 4 or public accounting experience a must
- Experience with ERP System.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management System a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Willing to travel 5% - 10%.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Job ID: 12781
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.