20 days ago
Financial and Operational Planning Director
Job Id: 4480
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for compiling and analyzing various financial and business operations data across the organization.
- Responsible to develop integrated revenue/ expense analyses, projections, reports, cost benefit analysis.
- Responsible to have close ties with approx. eight divisions.
- Responsible to conduct specialized and scalable accounting – supported research and complex financial analysis projects involving modeling/forecasting.
- Responsible for full project design, development, implementation, maintenance and completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field. Master’s Degree, CPA or CFA a plus.
- At-least 7 years of experience in financial analysis.
- At-least 5 years of management experience.
- Ability to translate analytical results into value-added recommendations and insights.
- Efficiently learn and employ new tools to access and manipulate data.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Experience in interacting with line and staff personnel as well as executives and Board members.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.