about 2 months ago
09 Jan 00:00
Financial System and Implementation Manager
East Hanover, NJ
Job Id: 5215
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible in system selection, implementation and upgrades to software and technology solutions for various accounting and finance systems.
- Responsible to work closely with peer financial, business teams and the firm’s IT function.
- Responsible for administering aspects of the financial system, queries, modifications, upgrades, system enhancements, programming and system analysis.
- Responsible for key oversight responsibility for systems process management, implementation, model & architecture optimization.
- Responsible to maintain and support existing Finance and Accounting applications, including; Chrome Rover Expense & Invoice, Aderant and UltiPro.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- PMP certification a plus.
- At-least 7 years of related experience in a Legal Firm.
- Experience with financial data systems and data visualization preferred.
- Must have strong MS Office, VBA, MS Project or Visio experience.
- Willing to travel upto 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have at-least 7 years of related experience in a Legal Firm?
Do you have experience with financial data systems and data visualization?
Do you have strong MS Office, VBA, MS Project or Visio experience?
What is your salary expectation?
Are you able to travel occasionally?