3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Fire Protection Mechanical Engineer
Job Id: 5279
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist other mechanical engineers, contractors, and architects with technical support to provide strong fire protection within construction plans and blueprints
- Create construction plans and blueprints for extinguishers, alarm systems, sprinklers, etc.
- Oversee the installation process for fire safety tools and devices
- Ensure all buildings and construction sites are running without deficiencies and issues that may cause fires
- Ensure inspections are completed
- Provide proper fire safety training for safety regulations
- Create reports regarding fire safety and prevention topics
- Oversee and review projects to ensure all regulations and fire safety standards are met
- Follow building codes
- Read and understand blueprints and construction plans for new proposed projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required
- 3-5 years of Fire Protection experience within a designing field
- Must have Revit experience
- Must be able to understand blueprints, construction plans, and schematics
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with Revit?
Are you able to read and understand blueprints, construction plans, and schematics?
How many years of Fire Protection experience within a designing field do you have?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?