about 2 months ago
Job Id: 8023
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversees, directs, and participates in the development and administration of the assigned Fleet, Annual budget.
- Participates in the forecast of funds needed for adequate staffing, equipment, materials and supplies for replacement.
- Establishes and oversees data tracking practices including fleet mileage, repair requests, fuel management, vehicle replacement rates, inventory, operations, and maintenance rates.
- Determines, schedules, and coordinates purchase and retirement of fleet vehicles and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the diagnostic and mechanical methods, materials, tools, and standard trade practices of the automotive and heavy-duty repair industry.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized Fleet Management Software applications including GPS, replacement, and fuel management systems.
- Knowledge of the principles, applications and physics of analog and digital electronics related to light and heavy-duty mechanical operations and repair.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.