about 1 month ago
Fleet Shop Manager
Job Id: 11855
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a dynamic company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate maintenance/mechanical needs at the shop.
- Oversee maintenance related invoices, repair time, parts on work orders and month end requirements for the terminal.
- Managing bus terminals and mechanics
- Supply, maintain and ensure tools, workplace shop conditions are neat and orderly and terminal is safe for all who work there.
- Perform and oversee PM inspections and system field tests.
- Perform emergency roadside services when needed.
- Develop yearly maintenance budgets for the terminal.
- High school diploma or equivalent is Required
- ASE certification is a plus. Valid CDL is Preferred
- 2 years working experience as a Mechanic required
- Experience working on automotive, school bus, trucking, or heavy equipment.
- Medical/ Dental
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.