10 days ago
Food & Beverage Operations Manager
Job Id: 12885
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be working closely with account executive(s) or sales team to fully understand chosen event details including custom menus, event set up, décor needs and event timeline.
- Must have frequent meetings and open lines of communication with sales team, general manager, and culinary team in preparation for each event.
- Meeting clients and doing property visits to ensure all their requests are understood and met.
- Expected to assist General Manager in scheduling to the needs of the business several months in advance and for last minute “pop-up” events. Additionally, building relationships with staffing agencies and assisting the operations director with hiring and recruiting.
- Must create, edit, and update pack lists and BEOs in preparation for the event.
- Must manage team of banquet servers, captains, bartenders, cashiers, etc. This may include coaching, counseling, and communication.
- Must manage the team that is scheduled to run each event. Leading the captains of each event and teaching them to run their staff.
- Attending and executing each event to ensure that it runs smoothly from the set-up to the break-down.
- Assisting in post-event tasks including, inputting payroll and inventory.
- Must oversee daily operation of café within the center and directly manages cashier(s) and other café employees.
- Must have the ability to lift to 40 pounds, if needed.
- Must be a team player, well organized, and a strong leader.
- Must have heavy Food and Beverage background with banquet experience preferred.
- Excellent listening skills, excellent customer service to go above and beyond clients’ needs.
- Preferred to live within 25 miles of Atlanta GA, 30305
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.