16 days ago
Forensics Structural Engineer
Job Id: 9428
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conducting residential and commercial forensic investigations
- Analyzing and determining the cause, origin, and extent of structural failures, water intrusions, roof damage, construction defects and building system failures.
- Investigating and assessing damages resulting from catastrophes such as storm damage, hurricanes, and floods.
- Researching technical publications and literature in support of evaluations
- Applying engineering principles and practices in accordance with codes and industry standards.
- Providing signed and sealed forensic engineering reports.
- Managing projects and assuming responsibility for project execution.
- Providing leadership and mentoring to other associates.
- Reviewing work of fellow Senior and Staff Engineers.
- Communicating with administrative staff and clients to provide timelines and project updates on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering required, Master’s degree preferred.
- P.E. license required.
- Minimum eight (8) years structural engineering experience and at least one (1) year of forensic engineering experience required.
- Experience working with law firms and insurance companies required. Deposition and expert testimony experience preferred.
- Requires strong analytical and field inspection skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.