13 days ago
Forklift Material Handler
Job Id: 12940
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operating a sit-down electric forklift safely
- Supplying production lines with raw materials
- Completing "Lot tracking" of all raw materials and packaging components.
- Loading/unloading materials and finished goods
- Picking and staging finished goods proactively
- Marking raw materials
- Removing waste from the production lines
- Utilizing RF scan gun technologies - scanning and barcoding into aScan system
- Processing all required paperwork accurately and timely
- Experience operating a forklift in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Ability to read a pick-list and use an electronic inventory control system.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Ability to maintain a safe, clean, organized warehouse and work area.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.