7 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
Forklift Operator Overview
The Forklift Operator is responsible for using a forklift or other power equipment to load,unload,move,stack,stage and count product and materials. Uses RF Scanners for picking, receiving and put-a-awy as required. This position will utilize a standup forklift and pallet jack. This position is Monday- Friday from 10am – 6pm with plently of optional overtime.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform position responsibilities accurately and to deadline.
- Must have flexibility with work schedule and job duties when the location environment may change rapidly.
- Must have basic mathematical capabilities.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, and write).
- Pass a drug screen (Marijuana Use Acceptable)
- No Background Check
- Immediate Start
- Excellent and Punctual Attendance
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to read location signs and scanner screens
- Ability to drive pallet Jacks, Stand up fork-lifts
- Ability to Stand and work 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift up to 45 Lbs. regularly and up to 90 Lbs. rarely
- Ability to perform repetitive bending down and standing up
- Ability to Case Pick for Order Selection as per customer requirements --50% of time
- Ability to withstand cold and freezing temperatures for entire shift
- Ability to communicate issues and concerns with Supervisors and Managers
- Ability to document clearly
- Ability to understand and work with Standard GMP rules
- Ability to complete required amount of work with little supervision
- Ability to work extra shift/days as business need requires
- Proven experience with RF system and have a basic understand of a WMS
- Wet and cold environment located within a manufacturing facility.
- Routinely performs work duties in a standing position for regularly 8-10 hour shifts.
- Temperatures as cold as -10 degrees F.
- This is largely moderately physical role with standing and sitting alternating
Education and Experience:
- Prefer High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have Stand-up forklift experience
- Case Pick experience a plus
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus
- Wellness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- And more
Ask for Rachel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.