15 days ago
26 Jan 00:00
10:00 am to 6:00pm
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient use of stand-up forklifts and electric pallet jacks to load, unload, move and count products and materials.
- Picking, receiving and put-a-way using RF scanner
- Case Pick for Order Selection as per customer requirements
- Ability to understand and work with Standard GMP rules
- This job is required to work in temperatures as cold as -10 degrees F.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Able to Operate Stand up Forklift
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, and write).
- Able to pass drug screen
- Medical Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
7 questions (Must be less than 100 characters)
1. The shift runs from 10am to 6pm, does that work for your schedule?
2. Are you forklift certified? For which forklift(s)?
3. How soon would you be able to start?
4. Why are you looking for a new position?
5. Are you comfortable a drug screen?
6. What is your experience with case picking?