Matawan, New Jersey
Contract to Hire
about 1 month ago
1st & 2nd Shift
Job Id: 10715
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Able to operate Forklift, pallet hand jack and handheld scanning device
- Responsible for handling of incoming raw materials and/or filled stock and shipping them
- Stage and destage production lines
- Thrash disposal
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Should possess Forklift License/Badge at all times while operating a Forklift upon completion or training
- Sorting items
- Adhere to Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform duties as assigned and meet supervisors’ expectations
- Should have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer oriented Must be flexible in dealing with others in organization and assignment.
- Creative thinker and able to work independently
- Must follow company work policies and procedures
- Regular work attendance required
- Can lift boxes up to 50lb
- Pushing and pulling of Pallet Hand Jack
- Should be able to stand for long hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.