2 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
North August, SC
Job Id: 5177
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide formulation and process development, optimization and scale-up support for generic peptide drug product development.
- Carry out formulation development work under supervision of formulation group leader.
- Independently carry out analysis of the raw materials, APis, excipients and drug products with all needed methods.
- Create technical reports, maintaining appropriate lab records; Initiating and generating ideas based on reading and research.
- Assist in devising new formulation or refining existing ones and transferring to partner for drug product formulation.
- Optimize the process by DOE and QbD methods and scaling up of the formulation studies to pilot / production scale.
- Propose improvement based on the formulation studies and maintain modification of the related instrument /equipment.
- Hold responsibility with the hardware development/acquisition needed for formulation and PD work.
- Work with different dept. of the company at various stages of drug product development;
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, formulation, biochemistry or relevant areas.
- 2+ years of industrial experience with formulation development.
- Strong knowledge with the routine analytical methods for peptide drug product of different dosage forms.
- Understanding of protein /peptide.
- Proficiency with HPLC operation, instrumentation and data collection.
- Must have DOE and/or QbD experience in formulation development.
- Experience of managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience do you have in Formulation development?
Do you have experience with analytical methods for peptide drug product?
Any DOE and/or QbD experience in formulation development?
Have you managed multiple projects at the same time?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
Why are you looking for a new position?