about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9179
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop and maintain the product development while providing scale-up, validation and purchasing support.
- Responsible for validation Support: Method Transfer; Method Development; Analytical Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Responsible for product development: Industry Segments: Household, Industrial, Cosmetic, OTC
- Responsible for Formulation Library development and Maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong emphasis in Chemistry.
- At-least a year experience formulating personal care products preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business information, journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Experience with Google Suite and statistical analysis software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.