22 days ago
02 Apr 00:00
Long Island City, NY
(Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry)
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Competitive Salary , Full Benefits
Job Duties and Requirements
- Must have Bachelor degree in science related field with 3 years’ experience in generic industry
- Must have prior formulation development experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel specifically).
- Require Hands on experience or knowledge to operate Tablet, Capsule, Granulation manufacturing process equipment such as Tablet Press, Capsule Filling, Coating, Granulator, FBD etc.
- Planned, conducted and interpreted formulation and process development experiments for drugs.
- Developed and analyzed test samples and reviewed the outcomes.
- Designed and produced pharmaceutical products in the form of capsules, powders, and tablets.
- Comply with GMP’s, SOP’s and all regulatory documentation.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package