Middlesex, New Jersey
11 days ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7941
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Formulation Scientist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete all duties of a formulation Scientist to the company’s standards.
- Take part in creating oral pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Have knowledge of QbD principles.
- Have knowledge of documents that are required for formulation development.
- Must be able to write reports, protocols batch records, etc.
- Maintain safety guidelines and compliance with FDA throughout the facility.
- Ensure that the cleanliness and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or higher.
- Must have at least 2 years pharma product development.
- Must have knowledge of cGMPs, SOPs and FDA requirements.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.