24 days ago
10 Jun 00:00
Tipp City, OH
Job Id: 6582
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Responsible to analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Responsible to report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Responsible to evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Responsible to guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field. Master’s Degree/CPA/CMA preferred.
- At least 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.