about 1 month ago
FPGA Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 8233
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Carry out FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Create and design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA)
- Create and edit circuit schematics with OrCad/Altium development tools and perform circuit simulation with PSPICE software.
- Develop and Edit C/C++ source code for embedded software.
- Offer system test and evaluation support including input to test plans and procedures.
- Examine root cause of component failures.
- Device the procedures necessary to evaluate the design activities and to ensure conformance with customer requirements
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering or related field
- 6-8 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Proficient in Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with an active US DoD clearance.
- Must possess valid state driver’s license.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.