Millville, New York
about 1 month ago
Front Desk Receptionist
Job Id: 10714
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Answer all incoming calls
- Welcoming, and registering visitors
- Order and organize parts and materials
- Maintaining data, input orders into the ERP system, and other clerical work.
- Manages key control, cash administration, and helps the inventory control/procuring clerk.
- Confirm GMP procedures are followed and visitors are attended properly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year Microsoft Office preferred especially Excel/Word and Outlook
- High school or (GED)equivalent desired
- 1-2 years’ experience in Front Office duties required
- Food Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written skills.
- Physical ability to stand, walk, and pick at least 40lbs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Temp - Hire
- 8 am to 4:30 pm with flexibility for overtime.
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.