14 days ago
Front of House Manager
Job Id: 12889
Are you looking to make a career change to a fortune 500, rapidly growing, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must oversee the execution and details of day-to-day operations.
- Must work closely with GM, Culinary, and Operations team to understand and maintain needs for multiple coinciding events.
- Must assist with game day staffing and hourly employees.
- Must create literature to promote internal organization and event preparation to distribute inter-departmentally.
- Must oversee planning, timeline, and execution for events months in advance or last minute “pop-ups.”
- Meeting clients and visiting suites/events to ensure all requests are understood and met.
- Must create, edit, and update packing lists to set Event Captains up for success on event days.
- Must communicate with staffing to ensure all scheduled staff is trained and prepared for event.
- Must Manage the team that is scheduled to run each event. Leading the captains of each event and teaching them to lead their staff.
- Must attend and execute each event to ensure that it runs smoothly from the set-up to the break-down.
- Assisting in post-event tasks including, inputting payroll and inventory.
- Must assist with invoicing, NFP payouts, and tracking game day staff.
- Ability to perform physical tasks, such as but not limited to, lifting approx. 40 lbs.
- 2-4 years of experience in Front of House Operations, Event Coordination, Lead Server, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and efficiency of Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and well organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills with the desire to go above and beyond a client’s needs.
- Ability to run a business with ownership.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.