about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10627
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Receive, store, and handle products effectively in the distribution center.
- Manage inventory control system based on company policies.
- Supervise all the activities in distribution center as per standards operating policies.
- Develop and share best warehouse practices with team members.
- Oversee product shipments to customers in accurate and timely manner.
- Manage carriers and allocate proper routes and ensure timely distributions.
- Follow company procedures and safety policies at all times.
- Ensure that distribution center is maintained clean, safe, and organized.
- Assist in budget development and expense management activities.
- Stay updated with latest trends in distribution techniques.
- Understand customer labeling and packaging requirements and ensure to meet the customer needs.
- ERP system experience.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Warehouse operations experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.