Millerton, New York
17 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Location: Millerton, NY
- Responsible for multiple company financials and balance sheets.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, day-to-day accounting entries, bank reconciliations, banking relationships, tax preparation, monthly close, and consolidation.
- Responsible to handle multiple companies within QuickBooks
- Responsible to audit financial transactions and documents
- Responsible to pay vendor/supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Responsible to comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree. CPA preferred
- At-least 5 years' experience in an accounting role preferably in a construction or similar industry.
- Proven Bookkeeping or Accounting experience
- Experience in all accounting aspects (AR.AP, Cash Mgt).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a must
- Experience in payroll processing a plus
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel preferred.
- Positive attitude and be a quick learner
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.