5 days ago
23 Jun 00:00
Full Stack Developer
Cedar Springs, MI
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6701
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Apparel & Fashion industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our client. This role will play a crucial role in the execution, delivery, and maintenance of software development projects supporting across multiple regions.
- Works with Business Analyst and Product Owner.
- Communicate regularly with managers and business owners regarding task and project status. health.
- Document code and functionality changes in accordance with eCommerce Technology team standards.
- Collaborates with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, and product management.
- Analyzes and improves platform performance and stability.
- Maintains awareness of current technologies and trends.
- Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a Business discipline or related field.
- General knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferred.
- 5 years of web development experience.
- 2+ years of development of eCommerce applications using the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Experience with general software development lifecycle process, including requirements gathering, design, development/configuration, testing and support.
- Exposure to basic project management methodologies; experience leading small projects preferred.
- Experience in languages and platforms such as C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java.
- Advanced experience with HTML5 and CSS/SASS.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
- Working knowledge of version control systems and Cloud Platforms.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Strong knowledge and functional understanding of W3C standards.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.