3 months ago
23 Oct 00:00
Managerial role in Product Operations within the Utilities Industry
Job Id: 4346
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Handing capital investments and improvement projects.
- Will build relationships and monitor performance indicators
- Leading employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Will be heavily included in improving product development functions that meets customer satisfaction standards
- Developing strategic plans by identifying issues and fixing them accordingly
- Managing lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or any other related field
- 7 years’ of product sales experience within the Utilities industry
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Previous experience preparing budgets to maintain manageable sale expenses
- Has hands on experience working in a power plan environment
- Proficient in various software systems (Microsoft Applications)
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements