11 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
General Trades Technician
Job Id: 4513
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to service requests to include but not limited to electrical, furnaces, lighting, HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, disposals, general plumbing & fixtures, carpentry, painting, roofing tasks, and other required maintenance items, may be required.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines operate smoothly, efficiently, and physical conditions of the buildings do not deteriorate.
- Adhere to an established preventive maintenance program for all heating and ventilation systems and perform the required maintenance including replacement of filters, etc.
- Assist in emergency maintenance as required
- Diagnoses and corrects mechanical and structural problems, checking blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs.
- Installs, maintains, evaluates, and repairs any components of the facility’s systems.
- Operates plant equipment and building automation systems.
- Maintain equipment such as tools, gauges, snakes, drills, etc., in ready repair.
- Reads and utilizes blueprints, plans, drawings, and sketches to determine the work to be performed and resources required.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Handles hazardous materials in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in building repairs and maintenance
- HVAC certification preferred
- General knowledge of: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance.
- EPA certification preferred.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.