8 months ago
02 Feb 00:00
Job Id: 5088
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assist customers in the proper application, selection, installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of Power Systems Group products.
- Responsible to train Sales Representatives, customers, and other employees on technical matters relating to all Power Systems Group products.
- Responsible to assist in development of product strategies at assigned accounts in conjunction with Sales Representative and Sales Managers.
- Responsible to assist in the product planning and technical research required for new products.
- Responsible to arrange and conduct meetings with customers at the factory as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Expert in Genset Protection serving the Power Generation, Utility T&D or Industrial markets.
- Willing to travel upto 50%.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.