9 months ago
Hanover, New Jersey
Job Id: 5117
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create/modify detailed mechanical parts
- Use AutoCAD to create construction drawings
- Design and develop assemblies in AutoCAD 2019
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2017 or higher
- Background with geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing
- Preferred if candidate has experience of manufacturing and machining processes
- Background in civil drafting a plus
- Experience with SolidWorks preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Career Advancement Potential
Ask for Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your highest level of education?
Do you have experience with geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing?
Have you worked in manufacturing and machining processes environment?
How many years of experience do you have in a draftsperson role?
Are you lawfully authorized to work in the US?
Have you worked with SolidWorks?
Are you comfortable doing spatial and mathematic calculations?