about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9091
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for working on soil stabilization projects involving traditional geotechnical engineering analysis, mix designs, assist in creating proprietary stabilization blends and conducting lab/field tests.
- Responsible for accurately correlating basic soil properties with field data and classification test results.
- Able to analyze the laboratory soil test results to determine the adequacy and strength of the soil.
- Required to participate in professional meetings and / or business development functions as needed.
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to facility management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering.
- Experience with field and laboratory soil testing.
- 2 years of Geotechnical Engineering experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.