6 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Global Payments Sales Associate
New York, NY
Leading Enterprise in Financial Industry
Job Id: 4584
Are you looking for a company who is the company ranked No. 103 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue? Are you looking for a growth, Great pay and excellent benefits?
The Global Payments Sales Associate will be responsible to assist the Sales team in day to day activities regarding generating new leads to increase client base.
- Assist the Sales team in a range of areas, including, but not limited to: generating and qualifying leads; onboarding new clients; creating reports; preparing for conferences; building PowerPoint presentations.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management deems necessary.
- Ability to source for leads, qualify them and send to the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in generating leads for sales
- Motivated, self-starter with desire to learn about cross-border payments landscape and grow in sales role.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to present information in a concise and informative manner. Emphasis on attention to detail.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel a must.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.