about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10681
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a high speed manufacturing company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up, monitor, operate, and complete routine maintenance on various gluing machines to job specifications.
- Score, fold, and glue cartons based on provided instructions.
- Assist with various processes being completed along production lines.
- Maintain and monitor machines to make sure they function properly throughout the finishing process.
- Conduct quality checks periodically and report daily performance, quality and all other actions related to the finishing process.
- Ensure that job sequences are correct and operating efficiently and seamlessly to guarantee productivity.
- Verify materials needed and delegate accordingly.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, analyze and conceptualize outcomes proactively.
- High school diploma/GED (Required)
- 3 years’ experience in paper/packaging/folding carton manufacturing
- Completion of glue apprenticeship program
- Bi-lingual (Preferred)
- MUST have Window Machine experience
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Completion of successful background and drug screen required
- Must be able to stand, crouch, walk and reach with hands, arms and fingers.
- Must have the ability to see close up, identify color and adjust focus.
- Must be able to talk, write and hear.
- Must be able to physically lift 40 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.