Los Angeles, California
23 days ago
02 Aug 00:00
Los Angeles, CA
Job Id: 7084
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for post award grant administration, managing grant records, reporting procedures and timetables and other related accounting duties.
- Responsible to assist management with grant management and compliance.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting and bookkeeping, financial statement preparation and making recommendations to improve grant reporting procedures and compliance.
- Responsible to maintain fiscal management of grants and contracts in accordance with government regulations.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
- At-least 3 years of experience in Grant Accounting and Compliance.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in not for profit – understand accounting by funding sources, programs.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.