19 days ago
Greenhouse Nursery Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7825
MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish
MUST have Greenhouse industry experience
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Greenhouse industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Nursery Manager for our client in the Greenhouse industry. This role will be responsible for day-to-day operations. Position Duties include managing personnel, materials, facility and other activities related to the operational and financial performance.
- Work with the Production Supervisor to coordinate, organize and prioritize all labor activities
- Analyze and evaluate financial goals
- Maintain Safety programs and compliance
- Manage resources to maximize production
- Labor management
- Hire, mentor, train and develop direct reports
- Work closely with all level of peers
- Purchase of raw materials
- Willing to travel based on company needs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- 5-7 years of Greenhouse experience
- Must have in depth knowledge of greenhouse operations, quality, and productivity
- Must have strong managerial experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Excellent communicational skills
- CPR certified or willing to obtain one
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.