Tipp City, Ohio
18 days ago
16 Sep 00:00
Hardware Design Engineer III
Tipp City, OH
Job Id: 7527
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test hardware for complex motor control applications.
- Responsible to lead collaboration and hardware design reviews across Commercial Systems with parts and practices to hit cost targets.
- Responsible to document hardware requirements and designs.
- Responsible to collaborate with application engineering and software engineering to meet customer/system requirements.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Strong experience with hardware design and development for manufacturability.
- Basic knowledge of power electronics.
- Experience accommodating customers.
- Ability to work in coordination with all levels of personnel within and outside the organization.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.