16 days ago
Hardware Design Engineer III
Job Id: 10923
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design hardware electronics for high voltage (115Vac, 230Vac & 460Vac) electronic controllers for electric machines.
- Responsible to simulate mixed analog and digital electronic circuits.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test embedded software for motor control applications.
- Responsible to develop software architecture for new features and technologies related to control of electric machines.
- Responsible to interact with Application, Software, and other Electronic Engineers to meet customer/system requirements.
- Responsible to review and approve electrical documentation (schematics, assembly drawings, BOM, PCB layouts, etc.)
- Responsible to perform failure analysis of electronic circuits.
- Responsible to interface with circuit board contract manufacturer
- MSEE/PhD on Power Electronics or equivalent related experience.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in the design and development of power electronics - Schematic and PCB Layout.
- Experience designing 3 phase inverters for electric machines.
- Experience with electronic motor drive or embedded software development.
- Experience designing mixed analog and digital circuits.
- Experience designing switch mode power supplies (buck and flyback configurations).
- Experience designing analog electronic functions (isolated RS-232, RS-485, NFC antennas).
- Some domestic and international travel to plants and/ or customer facilities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.