Tramway, North Carolina
14 days ago
Health and Safety Manager
Job Id: 8481
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all corporate Safety and Health programs.
- Oversee investigation of all near misses, first aid cases, recordable cases, lost day injuries
- Assist the Fleet Safety Regional Manager in the investigation of vehicular accidents.
- Develop and implement action plans to address identified accident trends.
- Build a team atmosphere within medical areas in facility
- Conduct periodic safety and health audits on a regular basis
- Take part in compensation programs
- Ensure all required monthly training is completed as scheduled.
- Manage onsite visits of insurance carrier, local fire department, OSHA, EPA, property insurance etc.
- Generate monthly report and complete documentation
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Safety Management preferred
- At least 5 Year of experience in Health and Safety in Manufacturing Industry
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of Workers Compensation, OSHA, DOT, etc.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) capabilities would be a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.