about 1 month ago
Heat Transfer Product Development Engineer
Job Id: 10671
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead Product Development and launch projects following DMEDI, DMAIC and APQP methodologies.
- Responsible to plan and coordinate the manufacturing of engineering samples and pilot runs.
- Responsible to detect, resolve and prevent potential design and process failures using Failure Mode and Effect Analysis.
- Responsible to actively support component and system level thermal testing of single and two-phase fluids and relate back to theoretical models.
- Responsible to develop and execute Design of Experiments (DOEs).
- Responsible to collaborate with Sales and New Business Development to gather Voice of the Customer and drive profitable growth.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Convective Heat Transfer.
- Direct experience in theoretical two-phase flow would be preferred
- Experience developing new products.
- Experience delivering commercially viable solutions to the business.
- Experience working with mechanical and testing equipment.
- Experience directing the work of project team members
- Experience working with APQP, Six Sigma and Solid Works
- Willing to travel to customers and suppliers up to 25% of the time, including domestic and international travel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.